วันเสาร์ที่ 22 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2557

Wanna eat gyoza!!!



Due to heavy snow and my hectic schedule, I can't go out of campus!!
But I want to eat ramen and gyoza for many days so I decide to make it myself. 
You know, gyoza isn't really Japanese. It's Chinese. 
For me, I think Japanese gyoza and chinese gyoza is different and I prefer Japanese. What I like is the half stream half fry gyoza. So this is how I made it.

Ingredient
- gyoza wrap
- ground pork
- finely chopped cabbage
- finely chopped chives
- chopped garlic
- sesame oil
- salt & pepper
- soy sauce

Recipe
Seasoning ground pork with salt, pepper and a little soy sauce
Mix pork with garlic, cabbage and chives together 
Put filling in the wrap and fold into semicircle or any shape you like and seal it type
Lay the gyoza then add some water in the pan
Cover with lid for a while for streaming then let water dry then let them fry until one side is crispy

Enjoy~

Special


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: